All pieces on Your Style Your Story are handpicked with great care, always keeping in mind your needs and our motto: Buy Better, Buy Less.
This beautiful light purple skirt in floral print is one of the latest additions to our Moss Copenhagen collection. Such a beautiful spring / summer piece to introduce a bit of colour to your wardrobe.
The skirt is also part of our Sustainable Collection as its fabric is partly made of recycled polyester.
Fabric: 60% Recycled Polyester & 40% Polyester
- Above the ankle length
- Floral print
- Flat waistband at the front
- Elastic waistband at the back
RETURNS: Free exchanges and returns (returns label included in box).
WHY WE LOVE THIS FLORAL PRINT SKIRT
- Such a lovely, feminine print on this skirt.
- A sustainable piece in recycled polyester that helps towards more conscious buying.
- The production of recycled polyester does not use oil but used plastic bottles i.e. it saves natural resources and energy as well as use of chemicals.
- Lovely with tights & boots in chilly weather as well as with flats when warmer.
- Perfect for lunch or cocktails with friends, easily styled for work too.
- Good for banana, pear or inverted triangle body shapes – download our guide to learn what your body shape is and what pieces flatter you here.
HOW TO STYLE IT?
For a cool effortless look tuck a simple tee into this lovely skirt and throw over a monochrome blazer. Or pair with a simple long-sleeve top and a biker jacket for an equally trendy look.
TREAT YOURSELF OR A LOVED ONE
Arrives beautifully boxed and packaged with a ribbon and a lovely quote attached to it.
For gifts – tags are removed, personal handwritten note can be included (leave at checkout).
Love this product but unsure how it will fit you?
Book a free 30 min, no-strings-attached call with Sharyn and discover what flatters your body shape, details on the material & colour of this product, how you can style it with other pieces (including pieces you already have).
Free next day delivery and free returns label included on all orders within Ireland.