All pieces on Your Style Your Story are handpicked with great care, always keeping in mind your needs and our motto: Buy Better, Buy Less.
If you like an oversized shirt and are looking to add a quality piece to your wardrobe, then this yellow one by Moss Copenhagen is a great choice.
The shirt is 100% made of organic cotton and is part of our Sustainable Collection too.
Sizes: S = UK 8; M = UK 10; L = UK 12; XL= UK 14
Fabric: 100% organic cotton
- Oversized fit
- Long, loose sleeves
- Button closure
- Side slit detail, longer back
RETURNS: Free exchanges and returns (returns label included in box).
WHY WE LOVE THIS YELLOW OVERSIZED SHIRT
- Sustainable piece, 100% made of organic cotton. This is cotton which is grown without the use of chemicals and fertilizers and that uses less water in the long run, as when the soil is rich in natural nutrients it can retain the water better.
- Because of the oversized fit, it's truly comfortable and easy to move in.
- Pair with jeans or leggings either.
- Easily dressed up or down.
- Great as a gift for your mum, sister or friend. See our Gift Service and Gift ideas here.
- Perfect for outings with friends, great to wear to work too.
- Good for any body shape – download our guide to learn what your body shape is and what pieces flatter you here.
HOW TO STYLE IT?
Dress up with a long statement jewellery, stylish bottoms, a biker jacket & boots / heels. Equally beautiful with a pair of jeans and trainers for a cool but more casual look.
TREAT YOURSELF OR A LOVED ONE
Arrives beautifully boxed and packaged with a ribbon and a lovely quote attached to it.
For gifts – tags are removed, personal handwritten note can be included (leave at checkout).
Love this product but unsure how it will fit you?
Book a free 30 min, no-strings-attached call with Sharyn and discover what flatters your body shape, details on the material & colour of this product, how you can style it with other pieces (including pieces you already have).
Free next day delivery and free returns label included on all orders within Ireland.