These beautiful off white jeans are part of our Garcia collection. Great everyday piece that you will love to wear all spring & summer.
Truly versatile - match with any top, dress up or down in seconds.
And the best part - these lovely off white jeans are also sustainable as they're made of organic cotton.
Waist 27 - UK 6-8
Waist 28 - UK 8
Waist 30 - UK 10-12
Waist 32 - UK 14
- Straight leg
- Straight fit
- High waist
- Off white denim
QUALITY: 98% cotton, 2% elasthan
RETURNS: Free exchanges and returns (returns label included in box).
WHY WE LOVE THESE OFF WHITE JEANS
- Sustainable piece, made of organic cotton produced under the BCI Initiative - through BCI and its Partners, farmers receive training on how to use water efficiently, care for the health of the soil and natural habitats, reduce use of the most harmful chemicals and apply decent work principles
- Lovely everyday piece that you can match with endless number of pieces.
- Dress up or down in seconds with trainers or heels. Lovely with flats / sandals too.
- Match with a nice blouse / shirt and your favourite heels for a chic look or wear with a casual top and flats for a casual look.
- Perfect for outings with friends, great for work when matched with a chic top + blazer, beautiful everyday piece.
- Good for all body shapes – download our guide to learn what your body shape is and what pieces flatter you here.
HOW TO STYLE IT?
And why not throw over our black faux leather jacket to finish your look?
TREAT YOURSELF OR A LOVED ONE
Arrives beautifully boxed and packaged with a ribbon and a lovely quote attached to it.
For gifts – tags are removed, personal handwritten note can be included (leave at checkout).
Love this product but unsure how it will fit you?
Book a free 30 min, no-strings-attached call with Sharyn and discover what flatters your body shape, details on the material & colour of this product, how you can style it with other pieces (including pieces you already have).
Free next day delivery and free returns label included on all orders within Ireland.